Decrypted: This Blogger Is Exposing the Risky World of Investing in Startups
A handful of websites have launched in the U.K. over the last few years, allowing not only the rich but also the rest of us to invest in startups. How likely is it that you'll end up striking gold on the next Facebook? This week, Bloomberg Technology's Adam Satariano travels to Scotland to meet one man keeping track -- and at least so far, the results are not promising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt