Ibovespa Gains With Real as U.S. Vote Outlook Boosts CommoditiesBy and
Bloomberg Politics national poll shows Clinton ahead of Trump
Petrobras among best performers as commodities advance
Brazil’s real rallied and the Ibovespa posted its biggest gain in six months as commodities prices rose and investors sought out riskier assets with one day left before the U.S. presidential election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’