France Sets Up One-Stop Shop for British Firms Fleeing BrexitBy
Prime Minister Valls points to falling coporate tax rate
Safran’s McInnes named ambassador for post-Brexit Push
France created a one-stop shop to welcome businesses from Britain -- and the rest of the world -- who are looking to set up new European headquarters as the U.K. prepares to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas