Who’s Who in the London Lawsuit Challenging Brexit
Three senior judges in London will publish a ruling Thursday at 10 a.m. on whether Prime Minister Theresa May can begin Britain’s exit from the European Union without permission from Parliament. A successful challenge would force May to get approval from her fellow lawmakers, who were overwhelmingly pro-EU before the June 23 referendum, before she invokes Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty by the end of March. Here's a look at those involved in the case:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas