Samsung Seeks ‘New Start’ as Co-CEO Warns of Exposure to RisksBy
Co-CEO Kwon Oh-hyun says company must push innovation
Samsung needs to develop thorough crisis management system
Samsung Electronics Co. will use its most recent crisis as a catalyst for a new start as the company faces numerous risks it has never experienced before.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’