Park Scandal Investigators Sought Files From Eight Korean BanksBy and
Prosecutors asked banks for documents tied to Park’s friend
President’s associate Choi Soon-sil detained for questioning
South Korean prosecutors grilled President Park Geun-hye’s friend for a second day while confirming they sought information from eight banks in connection with an influence-peddling scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders