The Race to Be Hong Kong's Leader Kicks OffBy
Meet the contenders vying to lead the Asian financial hub
Beijing-controlled election helped spawn 2014 Occupy protests
The race to lead Hong Kong has begun, with the favorites exchanging snipes and setting out agendas. Problem is, all but one are still awaiting the nod from Beijing to formally run in the Asian financial hub.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders