Peso, Real Lead Declines in Emerging Currencies After Trump PollBy
Mexico peso trading is used as proxy for U.S. election results
ABC/Washington Post tracking poll puts Trump ahead of Clinton
Mexico’s peso and Brazil’s real led emerging-market currencies lower after a poll showed Donald Trump edging ahead in the presidential race a week before the vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders