Avi Katz to Expand His $650 Million Real Estate Fund to New YorkBy
Hagshama Fund has 23,000 investors and offices in Israel, U.K.
Fund manages 13b shekels of assets in U.S., U.K., Canada
Hagshama Fund, the private investment firm that has raised about $650 million from individual investors in Israel and the United Kingdom, will begin operating from New York next year as it seeks to boost real estate investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas