Clinton Presses FBI on Fresh E-Mail Probe as Race TightensBy , , and
Comey says FBI recently learned of messages relevant to case
Documents unearthed in probe of Clinton aide’s husband Weiner
Hillary Clinton demanded that the FBI immediately explain its decision to reopen an investigation into her use of private e-mails as secretary of state as a new poll shows the race was a virtual toss-up even before the bureau’s bombshell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet