Next U.S. President’s Toughest Assignment Will Be PutinBy
Russia leader discusses foreign policy for more than 3 hours
‘There is no dialogue’ with U.S., Putin says at Valdai Club
Whoever wins the U.S. election less than two weeks away is going have a rough time managing the relationship with Russia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020