European Stocks Little Changed Amid Earnings From ABB, BarclaysBy and
Nokia, Telefonica slide after results; BBVA, STMicro gain
Stoxx 600 is heading for back-to-back monthly decline
European stocks were little changed as earnings updates from ABB Ltd. to Barclays Plc gave investors mixed signals on the outlook for corporate health.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders