Bill Gates Has ‘Positive Prediction’ for U.K Science IndustryBy
Gates tells ITV News there is ‘concern’ in science community
Microsoft co-founder says he would have voted to stay in EU
Billionaire Bill Gates said he had a “positive prediction for the future” of the U.K.’s science industry despite concern in the community following Britain’s decision to leave the European Union, according to an interview with ITV News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders