Obama to Hit the Road for Clinton as Campaign Nears ConclusionBy
President will travel most of last week before election
White House is hoping for a rout and focusing on down-ballot
President Barack Obama is slamming his foot on the gas pedal ahead of Election Day, planning to be on the road campaigning for Hillary Clinton most of the final week before voters head to the polls, a person familiar with the president’s plans said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders