AT&T’s Millions in Fees Give Perella Weinberg Shot at RedemptionBy
After defections, firm scores with 2016 hire Woody Young
Banks will split as much as $400 million if deal happens
Perella Weinberg Partners, mostly missing from this year’s market for mergers and acquisitions, landed the big one with AT&T Inc. The Wall Street dealmaker could earn a cut of an estimated $400 million in fees for advising the telecom giant in its purchase of Time Warner Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’