Top Gold Buyer Sees Demand Slumping on ‘Black Money’ CurbsBy , , and
Weak farm incomes, jewelers’ strike have hurt buying this year
Purchases for Diwali, weddings offer industry glimmer of hope
In the world’s largest gold-consuming country after China, demand has just fallen off a cliff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders