Hanjin Shipping Wins Court Approval to Wind Down Europe BusinessBy
Korean container line to shut all 10 branches in Europe
Decision part of breakup process following bankruptcy filing
Hanjin Shipping Co., South Korea’s largest container line that has put its Asia-U.S. business on sale after filing for bankruptcy protection late August, won approval from a court to wind down its European operations as demand for its services to the continent slumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion