Burundi Police Detain Journalists at Mass-Grave SiteBy
Burundi authorities arrested two journalists and their driver in the capital and later handed over one of them, an American, to the U.S. Embassy, according to police spokesman Pierre Nkurikiye.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020