South Sudan’s Government Orders Sudan Rebel Forces to LeaveBy
U.S. State Department accuses nation of harboring insurgents
Country says has pulled its troops from border with Sudan
South Sudan ordered all Sudanese rebel troops to leave its territory in line with an agreement with its northern neighbor against supporting insurgents, Defense Minister Kuol Manyang Juuk said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day