Funds From Japan to Europe Pivot to Munis as Credit Appeal WanesBy
Principal sees taxable municipal notes becoming more popular
Investors also looking at increasing private lending: Cernicky
If you’re a pension fund or insurer from Europe or Japan, U.S. investment-grade credit may be getting a little passe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders