BTG Is Back in Growth Mode With Eye on Distressed Company LoansBy
Brazil bank plans to hire about 56 people for new push
Idea is to invest about $318 million of the bank’s own capital
Grupo BTG Pactual, the Brazil investment bank that slashed its workforce this year and sold off assets to survive a liquidity crisis, is back in expansion mode.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day