Berkshire’s Richline Buys Jeweler Started by Stay-at-Home MomsBy
Purchase includes brand name, inventory and jewelry designs
Target company is ‘home party seller’ of silver jewelry
Richline Group Inc., a jewelry manufacturer and marketer owned by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc., agreed to buy designs, a brand name and inventory from Silpada Designs as part of a push into sterling-silver products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders