BAT’s Bid for Reynolds May Spur Final Wave of Big Tobacco M&ABy
Japan Tobacco buying Imperial Brands is one potential deal
Reunion of Philip Morris and Altria also considered possible
British American Tobacco Plc’s plan to buy Reynolds American Inc. could herald a final wave of industry consolidation as rivals will need to link up to compete with the world’s largest listed tobacco company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’