BAT Deal Lifts U.K. Consumer Shares Trading Cheapest Since 2009By
British American Tobacco Plc’s offer to buy the rest of Reynolds American Inc. led to an advance in consumer stocks, just as they had become the cheapest in seven years relative to FTSE 100 Index shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’