Trump, Clinton Double Down on Their Strategies: Final Debate By the Numbers
In an election full of surprises, Wednesday’s presidential debate marked the last scheduled big moment of the 2016 campaign calendar. The candidates drew their battle lines for the final 20 days of campaigning, with Republican Donald Trump digging in on unprecedented attacks and Democrat Hillary Clinton solidifying her rhetorical lead on optimism and policy chops, according to a Bloomberg Politics language analysis of all three debates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself