Streamlined N.Y. Times Gives Heir Apparent Less Room for ErrorBy
Times shares are down 14 percent while News Corp. stock rises
Two newspaper owners take different strategies for survival
New York Times Co.’s heir apparent is inheriting a newspaper company that’s struggling to transform itself. His cross-town rival is getting more support from Wall Street as it faces the same challenges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day