Saudi Stocks Rise Most Since April on Kingdom’s Record Bond SaleBy
Finance minister says kingdom is repaying debts to contractors
Tadawul climbs second day, led by Jabal Omar Development
Saudi Arabian stocks advanced the most in six months after the kingdom said it was repaying debts to contractors in the wake of an international bond sale that was the biggest ever by an emerging-market sovereign borrower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion