GIC, Mega Manunggal to Invest S$1 Billion in WarehousesBy
Both formed investment company for projects in Indonesia
Singapore’s state fund recently invested in Germany, U.K.
Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund GIC Pte and Indonesian warehouse provider PT Mega Manunggal Property Tbk are spending a total of S$1 billion ($720 million) over the next three years on warehouses in Southeast Asia’s biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion