Brexit Drop Almost Forgotten for Euro-Area Bank Shares After ECBBy
Euro Stoxx Banks Index has longest winning streak in 2 months
Nestle and Actelion drag down SMI after earnings results
Mario Draghi’s policy update lifted almost all European equity markets, with euro-area banking shares stealing the spotlight.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion