Crown Says China’s VIP Gamblers Bring in Less Than 12% of SalesBy and
Too early to gauge impact of China detentions, Crown says
‘Informed commentary’ is impossible, Chairman Rob Rankin says
Crown Resorts Ltd. said high-stakes gamblers from China generate less than 12 percent of total revenue, as the company warned it’s too early to gauge damage from China’s detention of 18 employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion