Turkey’s Lira Jumps as Erdogan Aide Hints at Pause in Rate CutsBy
Currency advances most among 24 emerging markets vs dollar
Central bank would ‘pass this month’ if needed: Yigit Bulut
Turkey’s lira strengthened the most in a month after comments from an adviser to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan fueled bets the central bank will keep rates unchanged in October.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day