Monsanto Talked to Three Other Companies Before Bayer DealBy
Details of discussions revealed in Monsanto proxy statement
Other companies had discussed potential transactions
Monsanto Co. talked to three other companies about potential transactions in the months leading up to its agreement to be acquired by Bayer AG for $65.7 billion, the largest ever agricultural takeover.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day