Madrid’s Brexit Pitch to U.K. Firms Vaunts Latin America AccessBy
Spanish companies are major investors in Brazil, Mexico
Office space is cheaper than rivals including Paris, Frankfurt
Madrid is seeking to lure companies from the U.K. as it prepares to leave the European Union by highlighting Spanish links to Latin America as well as cheaper real estate and living costs than rivals such as Paris.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant