Low-Vol ETFs Turn Upside-Down as Safety Trade Runs WildBy
BlackRock low-vol fund has longest volatility streak on record
Extreme demand for less risky shares creates its own risk
Low-volatility funds are supposed to insulate investors from the market’s bouts of turbulence. Lately, that’s been flipped on its head.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day