Hedge Fund Startups Plummet in Asia Amid Low Returns, High FeesSuzy Waite
Fund launches set for worst year since 2000, Eurekahedge says
Lackluster returns are a ‘worrying’ trend for fund industry
Asia hedge funds are opening at the slowest pace since the turn of the century.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders