Hammond Moves to Reassure City of Its Importance in Brexit TalksBy and
Says government ‘acutely aware’ of role played by banking
Immigration curbs will be no impediment to high-skilled staff
U.K. Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond moved to reassure the City of London that Prime Minister Theresa May’s government would make protecting financial services a "very high priority" in Brexit talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day