Germany Said to Shut Door on Brexit Back Channels in Blow to MayBy , , and
Core message is EU has no pre-Article 50 wiggle room for talks
German chancellor holds the line: ‘We’re waiting,’ she says
German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government is battening down the hatches for the coming Brexit talks, instructing officials to avoid any back-door contacts that could hand the U.K. an advantage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day