Diamond’s Atlas Mara Said in Talks to Buy Ugandan Bank StakeBy
Atlas Mara values the bank at $250 million, says East African
Crane Bank made a 12.5 billion Ugandan shillings loss in 2015
Atlas Mara Ltd., the African financial services company co-founded by former head of Barclays Plc Bob Diamond, is in talks to acquire a stake in Uganda’s Crane Bank Ltd., a person familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders