Brazil Stocks Rise With Petrobras Before Interest-Rate DecisionBy
State-owned oil producer contributes most to Ibovespa’s gain
Homebuilder Gafisa advances on increase of new projects
Brazil’s Ibovespa rose for a fifth consecutive day, buoyed by state-controlled oil producer Petroleo Brasileiro SA, as investors bet that the central bank will start reducing the highest borrowing costs in the G-20 on Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion