Mylan’s Settlement With DOJ Not Tough Enough, Senator SaysBy
Connecticut’s Blumenthal calling for criminal inquiry
Lawmaker says settlement is ‘inadequate,’ unfair to taxpayers
Mylan NV’s $465 million settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice over Medicaid rebates for its EpiPen allergy shot is a “sweetheart deal,” and the company should face a criminal investigation, Senator Richard Blumenthal said Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion