These Harvard Economists Offer Differing Views for How to Save VenezuelaBy
Harvard’s Ricardo Hausmann favors government ouster, IMF aid
Francisco Rodriguez wants unity government and avoiding IMF
Six months ago, with Venezuela hurtling toward calamity, one of its most renowned economists living in exile assembled a group of scholars with a decidedly unacademic goal: to save the country. Ricardo Hausmann, 60, a Harvard professor and former government minister, brought together monetary experts, oil engineers and sociologists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’