Argentina’s Soybean Crop Seen Getting Boost From Macri MoveBy
Tax rebate announced this month will help northern farmers
President seen securing support ahead of midterm elections
Argentina’s soybean growers may plant more of the crop for this season than previously estimated, encouraged by a tax rebate announced earlier this month as President Mauricio Macri maneuvers to bolster support in an opposition stronghold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion