Yuan Trades Near Six-Year Low as Fed Rate Bets Add to PressureBloomberg News
Inevitable that currency will drop to 7.1 a dollar: SocGen
One-day repo rate rises for sixth day as PBOC drains cash
China’s yuan erased early gains to trade near a six-year low amid concern that a potential Federal Reserve interest-rate increase will pressure the currency lower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’