Thai Junta Cracks Down on Royal Insults After King’s DeathBloomberg News
Justice Ministry says it is setting up new monitoring team
Violators face up to 15 years in prison for each offense
Thailand’s military government said it is stepping up efforts to stamp out criticism of senior members of the royal family -- a crime punishable by years in prison -- following the death of King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’