Temer Reform Plan Could Make Him Brazil Kingmaker in 2018 VoteBy and
Pension reform must be done by mid-2017: lower house speaker
Corruption probe an ongoing threat to Temer government
Brazil’s President Michel Temer will help shape the 2018 presidential election if he manages to pull the economy out of recession with measures to rein in government spending, the speaker of the country’s lower house said in an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day