South African Finance Minister Shuns Offer to Review Fraud CaseBy and
Pravin Gordhan’s lawyers ask prosecutor to drop all charges
Gordhan says charges are frivolous, politically motivated
South African Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan rejected an offer from the nation’s prosecutions chief to request a review of fraud charges that were filed against him and instead said the case should be dropped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself