Pilots’ Failures Blamed in 2015 Crash That Killed DevelopersBy
NTSB concludes hearing into 2015 Akron crash that killed nine
Investigation highlights oversights by pilots, charter company
The pilots of a charter flight that crashed last year in Akron, Ohio, killing nine people, including seven employees of a Florida real estate development company, ignored multiple routine procedures and their company was lax in its oversight, an investigation has found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day