Patel’s Panel Prioritized Growth as India Inflation Risks EaseBy
Patel said 5% inflation target for March 2017 achievable
Others saw India on cusp of growth revival that must be pushed
India’s six-member monetary policy committee voted unanimously to lower interest rates because it felt the need to support growth as inflation risks receded, minutes show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion