EU Nations Set to Delay Verdict on Trade Agreement With CanadaBy
Belgian split is obstacle to EU ministers’ green light
Europe’s trade chief says decision will come ‘very soon’
European Union governments will probably refrain on Tuesday from giving their verdict on the EU’s draft trade agreement with Canada because more time is needed to overcome a political split in Belgium, the bloc’s commercial-policy chief said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’