Danone Third-Quarter Revenue Rises at Weakest Pace in DecadeBy
Baby food sales slowed down on new Chinese regulations
Full-year growth probably will be at bottom of range: analyst
Danone, the world’s biggest yogurt maker, reported the slowest third-quarter sales growth in more than a decade amid a slowdown in baby food, traditionally one of the company’s fastest-growing businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day